[geeklog-users] Geeklog complements

geeklog at int.ch geeklog at int.ch
Wed Aug 25 15:07:10 EDT 2004

Hi,

I doubt this is the right place, but what the heck.

I am a happy user of Geeklog, and I get *lots* of
complements on my site.  People really think it
is very "professional", and they assume that I
must spend lots of hours each day keeping it updated.

Of course, I always tell them that I'm simply using
Geeklog, and they could have a super cool site like
mine if they liked, and I'd even help them set it
up.

Just wanted to pass on my kudos to those of you
that helped make Geeklog happen, and keep it
happening.   Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

--
Mickey Coggins