[geeklog-users] PHP in static block 1.3.9sr1, static page 1.4

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Thu Dec 2 00:29:37 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm having a problem with embedding php code into a static page block,
using the centerblock option. The code displays OK, but the site header
and left blocks don't appear. The right blocks appear below the static
page. I have tried this using both the second and third php option
(return and execute).

Static pages without php work fine on my install.

Any ideas?

Here's a code snippet (generate_obfuscated_mailto is a custom function
to hide the e-mail addresses and is located in lib-custom.php):

$retval ='';
$retval .= '
			Location<br>' .
			generate_obfuscated_mailto ('e-mailaddy','e-mail me')  .'</td>

Thanks in advance,

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Don't accept rides from strange men, and remember that all men are
strange."
Robin Morgan