[geeklog-users] lib-portalparts.php

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Thu Dec 9 21:54:02 EST 2004

If you have the final version of the 2.3.2 release and not a RC version then
the following is in the install_doc under Upgrade:
Existing Version 2.3 Forum Users:

  1.. There are No SQL changes.

  2.. Copy over the updated files

    a.. Replace all files as per the install steps or review the changed
file list  changes_2.3.1.txt

  3.. Copy the lib-portalparts.php to your geeklog-dir/system folder

  4.. Copy the themefiles/navbar files to {yourtheme} directory - each theme
directory

    a.. Example XSilver/nabar

  5.. Update your theme CSS - added new CSS for the Admin Navbar