[geeklog-users] Re: [geeklog-devel] MVCnPHP

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Dec 14 15:42:55 EST 2004

Ok, it's in CVS but it wasn't pretty.  In short, I have no f*cking clue
how CVS branches work and all the Googling in the world didn't help.
Given I have no need for the old PHP4 version of the code I simply
deleted the repository and import the new, good stuff.

We may want to consider using Subversion instead of CVS for GL2...I'm
really tired of the vague nuances of CVS.

--Tony