[geeklog-users] Dates on stories are 2 hours early

Jason Signalness jason at btiadmin.net
Thu Dec 16 11:43:51 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm a bit confused.  When a user posts a story on my GL site, it has to
be "moderated."  When I log in to approve a story, the time listed for
the story is two hours earlier than when the story was actually
submitted.  And once approved, the time is off by two hours.

My server is in the same time zone as I am, and the time is set properly
on the server.  So I don't _think_ the "Timezone Hack" I saw in the
forums applies here, but I'm not sure.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Jason