[geeklog-users] Problem after converting Blue Evolution theme

Jason Signalness jason at btiadmin.net
Fri Dec 17 11:40:43 EST 2004

I've seen this with quite a few themes in the past.  I'm guessing that
the themes are just sort of half-baked and not all the required files
are present.

I've fixed it by copying the missing files from a similar theme into the
new theme directory.

Just guessing, that might not be your problem.

-Jason