[geeklog-users] An SQL error has occured. Please see error.log for details

naderrau at services01.student.math.uwaterloo.ca naderrau at services01.student.math.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 2 17:21:24 EST 2004

I couldn't get the PHP to compile.  Like I said in my last repsonse, I just
enabled it instead.  So perhaps it's something related to PHP.  I'll put some
effort into getting it to compile though, when I get some free time.

I really have to express my appreciate though for helping as much as you have so
far.  The actual site itself should be quite exciting once it gets going.  I'll
be sure and post something about it, as long as the members don't object.

Neil