[geeklog-users] Notice, anonymous CVS, mailing lists and project.geeklog.net will be unavailable for a short period

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Feb 5 20:01:33 EST 2004

I am busy moving our CVS repository, to do this the anonymous CVS access
will be down temporarily.  The server is due to go down here anytime in
the next 24hrs and should be back up by Sunday evening sometime.

The reason for the move is our current server is being moved to a higher
speed ISP and before the move the current server will be rebuilt.  To do
this CVS must be moved to another, lesser server for a little while.

For the same reasons, the mailing lists and the geeklog project site
will be down.

Thanks for understanding,

--Tony

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |