[geeklog-users] Picture as watermark behind just main middle column on all pages. . .

TechFan lists.sf.net at ourholm.net
Wed Feb 11 10:39:48 EST 2004

I have been wanting to put a picture behind the main middle section of the
website on every page but haven't figured it out yet. . .it will be a
lightened and a watermark style picture, but I want it to repeat and be the
background for the middle section of the website.  It would nice if it would
stretch to fill whatever width the center column allows (like if there is no
right column.

Thanks.