[geeklog-users] User can't change story they created. . .

TechFan lists.sf.net at ourholm.net
Wed Feb 11 10:29:57 EST 2004

I checked out the FAQ. . .had to read it slowly.  So, essentially what I am
getting is that I need to give the Topic Admin edit access to the topic (she
is also Topic Admin) so that she can edit the topic.  She can create
stories, but unless she has edit access to a topic. . .the edit access to
the story doesn't do any good.  Correct me if I am wrong.