[geeklog-users] User can't change story they created. . .

TechFan lists.sf.net at ourholm.net
Wed Feb 11 10:27:34 EST 2004

mysql> SELECT * FROM gl_stories WHERE sid = '20040211101356827';

| 20040211101356827 |   4 |          0 | General | 2004-02-11 10:13:00 |
PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGIST COMING | Pediatric Cardiologist holds clinic in
March. | Inger Olson, M.D., Pediatric Cardiologist, from Loma Linda
University Children's Hospital of California, will be seeing patients on
March 8 thru 12, 2004.

All appointments require a referral and/or an insurance prior authorization.
To schedule appointments, call Pat Untalan at 646-8881, ext 804. |    4 |
0 |        0 |         |        1 |               1 |          -1 |
0 | plaintext |         1 |        4 |        3 |          3 |          2 |
2 |         2 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)