[geeklog-users] Puzzling problem

Ola Ogunneye OOgunney at adventisthealthcare.com
Wed Feb 11 15:33:52 EST 2004

Are you running your stuff on Apache? If so your problem is in
httpd.conf. So let me know if you are using Apache.

>>> wjs357 at access4less.net 02/11/04 03:07PM >>>
Hi,

I am a new GL user with a puzzling problem. I posted in the GL forum,
but didn't get a response :(  so I thought I'd try here.

Here is the problem:  Pages on my site ( www.x-factornet.com)
frequently do not appear to refresh properly.  Pages display in funny
colors with what appear to be code snippets in place of pictures or
text. This sometimes happens when initially navigating to the site, but
most frequently occurs when moving from one section of the site to
another. Hitting the refresh button on my browser usually causes the
page to refresh properly, though sometimes it is necessary to hit
refresh several times before the page displays correctly.
This problem doesn't seem to be browser specific, as this behavior
occurs when using IE_6 or Mozilla/Firebird.

My site is running on a hosted server that runs Red Hat Linux. I can
provide other specifics if needed.  Screen captures of the problem are
here (150K):

www.x-factornet.com/geekscreen1.jpg
and
www.x-factornet.com/geekscreen2.jpg