[geeklog-users] WYSWYG Editing?

TechFan lists.sf.net at ourholm.net
Sat Feb 14 04:08:44 EST 2004

I had to introduce another user to how to post stories this week and
ended up having to teach them HTML tags.  I saw the sourceforge update
email and noticed FCKEditor (a GUI web-hosted HTML editor).  It sure
would be nice to have a way to simply let them format their posts.
Would it be possible to integrate something like this?  Or is there
another solution someone suggests?  Really, all they need would be text
size controls, bold, italics, underline, maybe strike-through, numbered
and bulleted lists, plus a way to indent. . .

Anyway, thinking about how to solve a problem. . .thanks.