[geeklog-users] password in signup page

Vincent Furia vmf at abtech.org
Fri Jan 2 16:41:40 EST 2004

Currently there is no alternative, but I don't think it would not be too
much trouble to create one.  I don't think it would be a good idea
though.  The reason for emailing the password to an email account is to
confirm that it is a real email address (not entered incorrectly or a
fake) which allows the user to recover a lost password ("forgot
password" feature) and enables the admin to send email to that user's
email address (for important site news, etc).

-Vinny