[geeklog-users] Trouble with spaces in usernames when uploading userphotos

mandoline mandom mandoline_m at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 04:50:58 EST 2004

Hi !

Did a search in the forums but i didn't find any solution to my problem
which is
when a user with spaces in his username ie. "test user" is unable to upload
a userphoto called pr3.gif with the following result;

>>Image, pr3.gif had trouble being resized:

This works perfectly for "ordinary" users without spaces in their usernames.

I'm using latest GeekLok 1.3.8-1sr3 w NetPBM 10.14 and FreeBSD 4.5.

I have a couple of users with spaces in their usernames and i'm looking
for a way of fixing this instead of changing their usernames.

Maybe a fix in upload.class.php ? possibly by adding a couple of " ' " for
the path ?
I think i need help here

Thanks in advance,
Per