[geeklog-users] /Admin/Mail.php Errors

ed e at marinx.com
Mon Jan 12 19:44:30 EST 2004

I'm getting this error when I try to mail users from the /admin/mail.php
page

[client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare display_form()
(previously declared in D:\www\MYSITE\public_html\admin\mail.php:63) in
D:\www\MYSITE\public_html\admin\Mail.php on line 61, referer:
http://MYSITE.org/admin/mail.php

Environment:
Win32 server
Apache 2.048
SMTP Mail server
Codebase is CVS release from last night 03-12-01

Good news:
Successfully emailing via SMTP server works sending mail to users via their
profile
http://MYSITE.org/profiles.php?uid=xx
So all the PEAR, SMTP and mail settings in config.php and /system/  CONFIG
paths should be ok.

Here is the snippet of code from /admin/mail.php  where this is happening:
[From line 56-65]
/**
* Shows the form the admin uses to send Geeklog members a message. Right now
* you can only email an entire group.
*
*/
function display_form()
{
    global $_CONF, $_USER, $_LANG31, $PHP_SELF, $LANG31, $_TABLES;

    $retval = '';