[geeklog-users] /Admin/Mail.php Errors

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Jan 13 15:42:49 EST 2004

I wrote:

>This is a known problem in the CVS version. It only happens on file
>systems that are not case-sensitive (like the default file systems on
>Windows and MacOS X). I think I have a workaround, but haven't submitted
>it yet ...

The workaround is now in CVS. The idea is to add the include path for our
local copy of PEAR (in case of $_CONF['have_pear'] = false) _before_ the
existing include paths.

Of course, that may cause other problems, especially when third-party
software comes into play. It seem to work fine with Geeklog alone, though.

You can use the following trick if you don't want to install PEAR locally
(e.g. because you're running a PHP version that already includes PEAR):

Instead of setting $_CONF['have_pear'] = true, set it to false and then
set $_CONF['path_pear'] to point to your standard PEAR directory.

http://www.macosx-faq.de/