[geeklog-users] CVS Pear Email - Still Some work

ed e at marinx.com
Fri Jan 16 02:10:54 EST 2004

I've been using the CVS updates with Pear doing SMTP mail

Sofar the following tests out fine:
Mailing users		admin/mail.php
Manual Digest		admin/plugins/mdigest/index.php
Profile Send		profiles.php?uid=xx

What is still not working is:

Submissions notifications. I have this set:
$_CONF['notification'] = array ('user', 'story', 'link', 'event');   in
config.php
I see COM_mail on line 494 of public_html/submit.php but dunno what to make
of it.   Submissions is full of stories and users, but no notifications via
email.

Forum subscription notifications also not firing.

I'm a win32 user, so maybe this has to do with non-existent cron jobs?
If not, are these bugs or what's the next step?