[geeklog-users] GL and Custom Pages

ed e at marinx.com
Fri Jan 16 02:31:55 EST 2004

: One thing
: I'd like to be able to do is have my bug reporting and feedback system
: on the web with the same GL interface. Can I do this?

You can try the external pages plug-in, but if your bug tracking system has
its own security context, it gets tricky.

I'm a big fan of DotProject for all project and bug tracking (Mantis is
better for bugs, but DP just plain rocks overall) and I initially tried to
integrate. I gave up....
One option might be to use a central LDAP server for authentication and
point both apps at it for security and then use the external pages plugin
for consistent look. But I guarantee you are talking some coding time.

Let us know how it goes