[geeklog-users] Installation Issues

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Jan 16 13:37:59 EST 2004

Todd wrote:

>I ran through the install.php script.  It created 39 tables with 245 rows of
>data.  When it gets to screen 3, success.php.  It loads but is blank.

You probably have an error somewhere (most likely a wrong path), but your
PHP is configured not to display error messages.

In your php.ini, make sure you have

error_reporting  =  E_ALL
display_errors = On

Then restart your webserver. Since the install script seems to have gone
through just fine, you shouldn't need to run it again. Instead, try to
call up your Geeklog site directly or try the check.php again and see if
it displays any error messages now.

http://www.haun.info/