[geeklog-users] New user help

Tinus Martin at alsoalsoalso.de
Thu Jul 15 14:01:29 EDT 2004

Hey guys,

I have a few questions. Hope someone can help me out.

I got a new host, quicker and bigger. Good huh. But now I want to copy my
geeklog to the new host. I tried to just plain copy it .. That didn't work.
So I freshly installed a new geeklog on the new host. Works (more or less)
Now I copied my stories from the old mysqldb. Also copied the users to the
new db. But apparently not enough , cause my members get an error. 1064
couldn't get_userdata .. Anybody know what records I must copie to the new
db ??

My other question is about the cookies...
My geeklog is on http://www.van-roermund.nl/~martin
How should I configure the cookies-bit in geeklog?
Im planning to use a static forwarder.. does this affect the cookie? I
thought not, you have to use the original http-link right?

Many thanx in advance...

Greetz,

Martin
Martin at alsoalsoalso.de