[geeklog-users] Who is Online !

Tinus Martin at alsoalsoalso.de
Wed Jul 21 11:13:04 EDT 2004

Hey guys ..
I am back.

I saw in the forums that some people have had the same problem as I do ..
The gethostadr(bla) is not a IP4 or IP6 type of error ..

Can someone point me out where I should start searching.. What could cause
this ?
It's like Geeklog can't resolve MY ip and host..

What's wrong here.. I am using stats 2.0 on GL 1.3.9sr

Please help ..
I in need of assistance

Thx

Martin