[geeklog-users] Problem adding theme

Philip Peake philip at vogon.net
Wed Jun 16 00:47:54 EDT 2004

I have Geeklog installed and working. I wanted to adapt a theme for a
specific purpose, so I followed the instructions in the Docs directory -
I copied one of the existing theme directories to a new directory - this
has same owner/group and permissions as the others.

I can't see this new directory when I go to the preferences screen. I
have tried shift-reload, and flushing cache (just in case) ... no diffrence.

I have also tried changing the background color in the <body> element of
one of the existing entries to see what happens - nothing happens ...

I even tried stopping/starting the webserver - no difference.

I did notice that Doc instructions appear to be out of date/incorrect,
because they say to use the url
http://mygeeklogsite/users.php?mode=preferences
and when I use this (replacing mygeeklogsite with my geeklog name, of
course) I just get a login screen. So since the doc is out of date, I am
guessing there is some undocumented trick I am missing ?

Philip