[geeklog-users] Problem in IE6 for Win

OHNA Webmaster webmaster at ohna.org
Mon Mar 1 13:34:11 EST 2004

What exactly does "All HTML is allowed" mean?

Does that mean ALL HTML or only that which was specified in conf.php?
Once I stripped down my code to only tags on the list in conf.php, all
was fine with the static pages.

Until Lymynali mentioned it, I hadn't noticed that the scroll bars go
brown.  I don't use Win very much and I thought it was part of the XP
theming.  However, with some testing, all other sites I visited had
blue scroll bars.  The scrollbars go brown just as soon as the GL index
page loads.  Any ideas what THAT is about?

Is IE6 always this fussy?

Thanks,

Chris