[geeklog-users] Turn off forum post notification?

Jannetta Lewis Jannetta.Lewis at newdur.ac.uk
Thu Mar 4 05:45:55 EST 2004

Hi there

Just a quick question which I hope is not something obvious that I have
overlooked.

Is it possible to have the login displayed in the "centre area" of
geeklog (ie not in a block) when someone clicks on any links that leads
to something that requires the user to login?

At the moment I have set up a block that contains links to pages which
requires the user to be logged in. When one clicks on the link this
message is displayed: Access to this page is denied. Either the page has
been moved/removed or you do not have sufficient permissions. Rather
than this I would like a login screen to be displayed. Is this possible
at the moment?

Thanks
Jannetta

====