[geeklog-users] comments example?

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Fri Mar 19 18:40:05 EST 2004

Lucas,

If you have not already - review the Plugin Developers Guide. There is a
section on using the Comment Engine
http://gplugs.sourceforge.net/pluginman/CommentAPI.php

The FileMgmt Plugin that I developed was the first plugin to use these API's
so it's an example but it also was my first plugin and I may not do things a
bit different. Member amcklay has developed a personal plugin that used the
Comment API's.

Regards,
Blaine