[geeklog-users] switching blocks

Jannetta Lewis Jannetta.Lewis at newdur.ac.uk
Mon Mar 22 11:50:38 EST 2004

Hi Folks

I hope I can explain myself adequately here - I'll give it a go ...

Is it currently possible to switch blocks on and off based on menu
items, or links? We want to use geeklog for our intranet (and maybe even
our Internet site). However, we have loads of links, mainly leading to
static pages. So I want to create one block with main menu items and
then have another block that changes, depending on which item you have
clicked, displaying the sub-menu items. This way, the column on the left
with all the blocks stays nice and short. I really hate those web pages
that scrolls down forever!

Does that make sense to anybody?

Regards
Jannetta