[geeklog-users] Trying to solve a problem...any ideas?

Stephen Adams stephen at adamsemail.net
Wed May 26 15:43:59 EDT 2004

On May 26, 2004, at 14:37, Dirk Haun wrote:

> Stephen,
>
>>  Sorry, you do not have access to the story administration page.
>> Please
>> note that all attempts to access unauthorized features are logged
>
> Sounds like topic permissions, see
> <http://www.geeklog.net/faqman/index.php?op=view&t=23>

Logged in as Admin.  No joy.  Then, when I went to check
permissions for Admin in the user admin section, I just
get dumped back to the main user admin screen.  Hmm.

No errors in the error log, either.  No errors on the
screen.

I'm running php 4.2.2. Do you know what modules I need
compiled in?  Maybe that's part of the problem?

  -Stephen