[geeklog-users] Trying to solve a problem...any ideas?

Stephen Adams stephen at adamsemail.net
Wed May 26 17:41:08 EDT 2004

On May 26, 2004, at 16:01, Dirk Haun wrote:

> Stephen,
>
>> Logged in as Admin.  No joy.  Then, when I went to check
>> permissions for Admin in the user admin section, I just
>> get dumped back to the main user admin screen.  Hmm.
>
> Hmm, some cookie problem, maybe? Does the URL change while you navigate
> your site? Or are you using frame forwarding?
>
> <http://www.geeklog.net/faqman/index.php?op=view&t=26> explains some of
> the things to look out for

Checked all of that.  No joy. :-(  No forwarding, either.
This is very strange.

I can login as admin or moderator, but can't make any changes
of any kind.  Trying to modify a user, it just returns to the
user list screen (instead of the user modification screen). Try
to moodify an article, it give an access error.  Try to delete
an article, it just returns to the article list screen.

I can post and approve new articles, though.

???

  -Stephen