[geeklog-users] Trying to solve a problem...any ideas?

SuD sud_NOSPAM at latinsud.com
Thu May 27 11:23:49 EDT 2004

> It's turned on in .htaccess - I got the warning
> about register globals when I first ran the install
> script.  I made the entry in .htaccess and then the
> install script no longer complained...

Maybe .htaccess is in the wrong directory, affecting only installation
files? Does it affect a whole directory tree recursively?
You may include some phpinfo() inside the php files to make sure what is
the value of register at run time.

On the client side, did you try with different browsers?

Sorry i have more questions than answers, just trying to help.