[geeklog-users] Link/story admin probs

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Nov 20 14:41:02 EST 2004

Jen,

>Also I want Group edit privs checked on in the submit window by default
>across the board, there has to be a way. WHere would I go for that?

I think a patch was already pointed out to you on the forums.

There was a reason why the group edit is disabled by default, but I've
been digging through old mailing list archives for a while now and have
been unable to find the relevant discussion ...

FWIW, there's a feature request to make this configurable - it just
hasn't been implemented yet.

<http://project.geeklog.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=90&group_id=6&atid=108>

http://mypod.de/