[geeklog-users] User Manager Oddity

Todd Whipple whip at gocougs.org
Thu Oct 21 17:18:55 EDT 2004

I have browsed the entire list (currently ~ 80 users).  I did think that the
name might appear higher in the list even though all new accounts always
display at the end of the list.  It is no where to be found unless I do a
search for the user name.

Is there a size limit to the account name or display size limit on the
account names?

-Todd