[geeklog-users] Plugin to edit Contributer Names.

Kevin Vidomski vidomski at lightbender.ca
Fri Jan 21 22:45:26 EST 2005

Hello all,
    I'm building a web site that is a web version of a physical
newspaper.  Is there a plugin out there that would allow (with the right
permissions) one to change the name of a contributer for a story?  I
want to have the names of the actual writers as the contributers.  In
the future the writers will input their own stories but I have 6 16-page
issues to add to the site.

Kevin Vidomski
www.lightbender.ca