[geeklog-users] mail utility

Ed Horwich ed at pacificstream.com
Wed Jan 12 07:50:20 EST 2005

I'm running Geeklog 1.3.9sr1.

The sending of mail is set to use the PHP module.

This is a fairly new installation. Most things seem to functioning,
though I am only slowly enabling parts that allow user submissions and
the like.

My problem is that GeekLog isn't sending out email notifications.
For instance, I don't get any emails when someone has submitted a new
article.

Also there is a problem with sending out an email to user groups. Not
only does it send the mail, but the refresh page, after you click
'submit', isn't configured correctly and ends up with a 'page not
found' error.

I'm not sure where to start looking for either of these errors.

Any help appreciated

'Best

ED