[geeklog-users] Geeklog DEAD

@ Rocteur CC macosx at rocteur.cc
Sun Apr 6 11:09:43 EDT 2008

On 06 Apr 2008, at 14:35, Dirk Haun wrote:
> @ Rocteur CC wrote:
>
>> 6 stories or so on the Geeklog web site in 12 months, none in the
>> Geeklog 2 topic, one release in 12 months, so Geeklog 2 is REALLY
>> DEAD right
>
> "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
> -- Mark Twain

;-)

> Just because we haven't had a release for a while doesn't mean the
> project is dead. How else would you explain our participation in the
> Summer of Code?

Publicity to attract activity, was my thought.

> I'd suggest you read up on the geeklog-devel list - lots of
> activity there:
> <http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/>

OK, thanks Dirk, good to know, as you know I've been using Geeklog
for a very long time and I don't want to become a lone ranger.

I still complain about the lack of nice themes and I've looked at
other systems but I'm still using Geeklog.

Cheers,

Jerry