[geeklog-users] Slightly botched install

Tim timlhunt at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 7 16:07:01 EDT 2009

When configuring for an install, I left the "public_html" directory in
the path to geeklog [ DocumentRoot =
c:\Apache\Apache-2.2\htdocs\geeklog\geeklog-1.6.0sr1\public_html ]

The install appears to have been successful. I'd like to get rid
of "public_html" & move everything that is below it up a level. Are
there any configuration file or database entries that refer to this ? I
looked at  siteconfig.php, but determned that $_CONF['path"] points to
the stuff that is out of my DocumentRoot folder.

Can I just move the folders & files ?

Hoping to avoid a reinstall,
Thanks.

Tim