[geeklog-users] Search does not work anymore

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Dec 17 13:53:05 EST 2009

MacOSX @ Rocteur.cc wrote:

>When I do a search on anything I get a pages like this attached image. It
>does say search results, so this is not a blank page, it is empty. Nothing
>is returned ??

Ah, okay. Yeah, that's something else. When I was referring to a "blank
screen", I meant completely empty.

Looks like the search is failing. Is there anything in Geeklog's
error.log that could have something to do with this?

Hmm, maybe a plugin that isn't working with the new search? Could you
try disabling all the plugins that did not ship with Geeklog and see if
it still works then?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/