[geeklog-users] Comment Submissions quirk

Jerry Rocteur macosx at rocteur.cc
Wed Dec 23 04:24:36 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my Geeklog site so that anyone can post comments but I get to approve which comments are posted.

What happens is that anyone can post a comment. Then I get an email with a submission link but that is the end of it.
I don't see the comment in the submission.

When I look at the commentsummissions table. I can see that the comments are in that table, but I have no way to
transfer those comments from the commentsubmissions table into the story itself ..

Thanks for any help.

Dirk, I have not sorted out the search problem yet, I still have to try your suggestion of deactivating all plugins to
see what is causing the problem, I'll do that soon but this comment thing is more important right now.

Thanks in advance,

Jerry