[geeklog-users] The Geeklog Wiki needs YOUR help!

Richard Pitt richard at pacdat.net
Sat May 9 11:57:53 EDT 2009

Hi Dirk

I've been using Geeklog for a number of years now - would love to put
some of the "real world" experience into the WIKI. Largest install is
www.hancockwildlifechannel.org - just moved to glFusion but still have
other sites on Geeklog and am moving another large one shortly (over
3000 pages)

ID: richardpitt

Thanks

richard

--
Richard C. Pitt                 Pacific Data Capture
rcpitt at pacdat.net               604-644-9265