[geeklog-users] Looking for Model / Workflow Documentation and FCKeditor

SndChaser sndchaser at cerebralrift.org
Tue Jul 10 18:20:48 EDT 2012

Dirk,

I'd be willing to help in that area once I finish getting my current
project up and running.

BTW - I'm still looking for information on the other question I had
posted about the FCKeditor.  Has most of the traffic moved over to the
forum instead of the mailing list?  (I've never been enamored with
forums, for various reasons...)

George

--
We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
Or at least, the words of your mama.