[Neurons] * News ---- NEURO-SEMANTICS ----- News *

Michael Hall meta at acsol.net
Sat May 5 09:48:55 EDT 2012

From: L. Michael Hall

Re: News in the world of Neuro-Semantics

Meta-Coaching's Module III: Coaching Mastery begins next week .

. There will be 7 presentations of Coaching Mastery in 2012 . (see
below for details). We begin next week in Hong Kong, then Mexico, later in
Belgium, Rio de Janeiro Brazil, New Zealand, South Africa, China .

. This is the world's most systematic approach to the field of
Coaching. In Meta-Coaching, you learn 7 models so that you can answer the
question: How do you know what to do, when to do it, with whom, how to do
it, and why do that?

"Unleashed!" has just been translated and released in Portuguese!

. The title: Liberte-Se! Estrategias para autorrealizacao.
Published by Qualitymark Editora Ltda.

. Many thanks to Dr. Jairo Mancilha, director and NLP trainer for
facilitating this publication.

Trainers' Training --- NSTT just over 2 months away

. 18 people are signed up for NSTT in GJ Colorado this July / August
(July 24-August 8).

. Special newsletters are now being sent to those interested in
NSTT. Write me at meta at acsol.net if you are interested.

. 5 additional persons have been accepted into the Master Trainer
train and internship.

. NLP Trainers are welcomed to come and add Neuro-Semantics to their
skills and repertoire of trainings so they can train under the ISNS as well.
For Licensed NLP Trainers, the cost is half-priced.

New Reprint --- Meta-States - The Book!

. When I updated and printed Meta-States: Mastering the Higher
Levels of your Mind (2007) I had it printed as a hard-back book and it has
been selling for $45.

. Yet many have been asking for it in paperback--- and now it is
here!

. Meta-States (2012) --- the paperback edition, everything is the
same, just in paperback. oh, well, another difference, the price--- $25 .
but for a limited time, $21 or two (one for a friend or one as a gift) for
$40 plus shipping. For this special here is how to order --- go to
www.neurosemantics.com click "Business" click "Pay a Statement"

. "Pay a Statement" is a Paypal account --- write --- 1 copy or 2
copies of Meta-States / Paperback

. For Shipping: add $5 for USA and $17 for International Shipping.

The Full Self-Actualization Track of Trainings ---

. Meet me in Hong Kong in November (Nov. 24 through Dec. 3) for all
4 of the Self-Actualization Psychology Workshops: Unleashing Vitality,
Potentials, Creativity, and Leadership.

. Contact Mandy Chai for more details, and for a brochure about
this! chaimansun at yahoo.com.hk

Speaking about November --- the NLP Conference / London

. Nov. 10 and 11 (Saturday and Sunday)

. Contact: Teresa Jupp, The NLP Conference Team ---
nlpconference at crownhouse.co.uk

. http://www.nlpconference.co.uk/sessions_second.php and
http://www.nlpconference.co.uk/presenters_second.php

L. Michael Hall, Ph.D.

Neuro-Semantics Executive Director ---- <http://www.neurosemantics.com/>
www.neurosemantics.com

P.O. Box 8

Clifton, CO. 81520 USA

1 970-523-7877

What is Neuro-Semantic NLP? Get your free subscription to "Neurons" ---
the weekly International Newsletter of Neuro-Semantics. Subscribe at
<http://www.neurosemantics.com/> www.neurosemantics.com. Dr. Hall sends
out Meta Reflections every Monday (Colorado time). Trainers' Reflections
occur on Tuesdays and Meta-Coach Reflections on Wednesdays. Contact Dr.
Hall at <mailto:meta at acsol.net> meta at acsol.net

For world-class Coach Training --- see Meta-Coaching System at
<http://www.meta-coaching.org/> www.meta-coaching.org and at
<http://www.metacoachfoundation.org> www.metacoachfoundation.org

Neuro-Semantics launched the New Human Potential Movement in 2007, for
information about the Self-Actualization workshops, go to
<http://www.self-actualizing.org/> www.self-actualizing.org