[Neurons] Neuro-Semantic News Update

L. Michael Hall meta at acsol.net
Sun Jun 17 13:39:08 EDT 2012

From: L. Michael Hall

Re: NSTT 2012 Colorado

NEURO-SEMANTIC NEWS UDPATE

NSTT TRAINING MANUAL:

We have just received the brand new training manual for Neuro-Semantic/ NLP
Trainers' Training ... it is in book form (perfect binding), 253 pages and
because I ordered some extra copies, I want to make a limited number of them
available to anyone who is interested in NSTT - whether this year or one of
the coming years. This manual is usually $75, but for a limited time, just
$45 plus shipping.

If you are interested, write to me ( <mailto:meta at acsol.net> meta at acsol.net)
and pay on line:

<http://www.neurosemantics.com/> www.neurosemantics.com

Click: Business / Pay a Statement.

Shipping: In US, $5 - Outside the US: $17.

If you are still deciding about attending NSTT this year, but want the
Application and Registration forms, write to me.

If you ordered books via <http://www.neurosemantics.com/>
www.neurosemantics.com in the past two weeks, we are just now getting your
books out to you. We apologize for the delay. If you have written and
didn't get a response from me, send the email again. I lost some data and
emails in the computer crash.

Coming Soon - The Neuro-Semantic Newsletter

An editor has been designated and soon we plan to release an electronic
Newsletter that will have articles, news, events, etc.

The Second International Neuro-Semantic Conference

The Theme: Actualizing Human Potential!

Where: Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia

When: June 21-23, 2013

Contact Person: Anthony Pinto, <mailto:ptony at mysatori.com.my>
ptony at mysatori.com.my

L. Michael Hall, Ph.D. --- Neuro-Semantics International

Neuro-Semantics Executive Director ---- <http://www.neurosemantics.com/>
www.neurosemantics.com

P.O. Box 8

Clifton, CO. 81520 USA