[Neurons] Neuro-Semantics UK [revised format]

Geoff Dowell (Assoc) Ltd Geoff at GeoffDowell.com
Sat Aug 18 05:21:00 EDT 2012

From: Geoff Dowell geoff at geoffdowell.com
<mailto:geoff at geoffdowell.com>
To: Neuro-Semantics e-groups
Subject : Launch of the Neuro-Semantics UK e-group

NEW! Neuro-Semantics UK Website
The Neuro-Semantics UK website goes live today 17/08/12. Take a peek at
http://www.neurosemantics.co.uk/
This initial UK web-page is the first small step towards fulfilling a host
of ambitious aspirations for Neuro-Semantics in the UK.

New! Neuro-Semantics UK e-group
The aim of this group; to raise awareness of Neuro-Semantics in the UK, to
encourage collaboration between the Neuro-Semantic coaches and
trainers knowing that, together we can do so much more.

Calling all Neuro-Semantic Trainers and Meta-Coaches in the UK
Are you up for a challenge?

We have been dormant too long. How long before we see the first UK
Neuro-Semantics institute?

Meta-Coaches
We have been a nation of self supporting individual meta-coaches for ten
years now, all working away in isolation. Wouldn't it be great to come
together
and create meta-coach support / supervision groups?

Trainers
Neuro-Semantic Training in the UK has often been seen as separate from
Europe. Imagine the excitement of building bridges to connect
the UK with mainland Europe for collaboration and richer resources.

Researchers and Developers
As a Neuro-Semantic Community we could move from informal and piecemeal
application of Neuro-Semantics to formal research projects.
We might even stretch to following the lead of our colleagues in S.A and
push for Neuro-Semantics in UK schools.

Raising the actualising bar
If the UK can pull together and host a worldwide Olympics from scratch in 7
years, what could we in Neuro-Semantic UK and Europe do in the
next decade?

Creating Community
Join the e-group through http://www.neurosemantics.co.uk
<http://www.neurosemantics.co.uk/> and make your voice heard. Anyone
interested in Neuro-Semantics in the UK may apply
to join the e-group and apply to join the International "Neurons" e-group.
It's our job to get people interested and engaged in Neuro-Semantics. The
best way is leading by example

----------------
-0O0-------------------------

"I am delighted beyond measure to see Geoff Dowell step up to lead this
development of Neuro-Semantics in the U.K.! This is a big step and a very,
very important one and I urge everybody in the U.K. to support this effort
at creating a collaborative community. Lots of exciting things are
happening around the world in Neuro-Semantics and this is one of them!"
L. Michael Hall

Let's bridge the knowing doing gap.

Geoff Dowell

Geoff Dowell (Assoc) Ltd. Developing Professional Excellence Coaching
Leaders & Managers.
Phone: 01332 863394 see www.geoffdowell.com <http://www.geoffdowell.com/>
Geoff Dowell (Associates) Ltd is registered in England & Wales UK. as
company No. 5645192.