[Neurons] Introducing "Solutions" - The Neuro-Semantics Newsletter

Femke Stuut femke at getpeppered.com
Mon Aug 20 13:41:29 EDT 2012

From: Femke Stuut, ISNS Global Leadership Teammember / Regional Director MCF USA
Email: femke at getpeppered.com

Dear Neurons Reader,

There's some exciting news I'd like to share with you. Before doing so, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Femke Stuut and I am part of the ISNS Global Leadership Team. Having been involved with Meta-Coaching and Neuro-Semantics for about 8 years, it's exciting to see our community grow and develop into one that is collaborative and inspirational. One of my goals is to introduce NS to as many people as possible. We have a great methodology for transformation and self-actualization and people deserve to know about this.

The question was: how to do this? And that's how the idea of "Solutions", the Neuro-Semantics Newsletter, was born. There are so many people in the community who do great things in many different fields. Every month, the newsletter will feature different topics from different trainers and coaches in our community.

We will be sending out the newsletter to the egroups for the first few times, so that we can give you an opportunity to read it and sign up. We would really appreciate it if you could let others know about it, too. That way we can achieve our dream for the ISNS community, together.

With love and kindness,
Femke

Sent from my iPad