[Neurons] Oops ... an Apology

L. Michael Hall meta at acsol.net
Fri Aug 31 07:41:16 EDT 2012

From: L. Michael Hall

I am here in Brussels Belgium with our Coaching Mastery program and on last
Wednesday I sent out a message to our exclusive Meta-Coaches egroup . it was
titled, Demonstrative Selling. It was for Meta-Coaches and ideas about
marketing and selling Meta-Coaching.

I am just now catching up on some emails and discovered that a message was
sent from Dr. Angus McLeod who was our guest Expert Coach at Meta-Coaching
some years ago and he responded, but it was sent to Neurons rather than to
the Coaches egroup. So my apologies for that mistake, the moderator let it
through on the wrong egroup. Several had written to ask "What was Angus
referring to?" ! Now you know.

Another oops . I wrote about the Self-Actualization Professional Track that
will be launched in Hong Kong this November . and I did not put the best
website. It is ---- www.self-actualizing-training.com

Other announcements:

. The next Coaching Mastery --- Meta-Coach Intensive Coaching Boot
Camp is in Rio de Janeiro Brazil . Sept. 15-22. Write to Dr. Jairo
Mancilha jairo at pnl.med.br for more information.

. Then to New Zealand --- Palmerston North, write to Lena Gray --
lena at hotmind.co.nz for more information and see
<http://www.hotmind.co.nz/Coaching-Module-3.html>
http://www.hotmind.co.nz/Coaching-Module-3.html

. The next Inside-Out Wealth training and the only time in Europe
this year is in Oct. in Italy --- Oct. 26-28. Write to Nicola Riva --- Nico
-- nicobyfire at gmail.com . You can see information about this on the
following website --- scroll down to the picture.
http://www.enciclopediadellapnl.com/

L. Michael Hall, Ph.D. --- Neuro-Semantics International

Neuro-Semantics Executive Director ---- <http://www.neurosemantics.com/>
www.neurosemantics.com

P.O. Box 8

Clifton, CO. 81520 USA

1 970-523-7877

What is Neuro-Semantic NLP? Get your free subscription to "Neurons" ---
the weekly International Newsletter of Neuro-Semantics. Subscribe at
<http://www.neurosemantics.com/> www.neurosemantics.com. Dr. Hall sends
out Meta Reflections every Monday (Colorado time). Trainers' Reflections
occur on Tuesdays and Meta-Coach Reflections on Wednesdays. Contact Dr.
Hall at <mailto:meta at acsol.net> meta at acsol.net

For world-class Coach Training --- see Meta-Coaching System at
<http://www.meta-coaching.org/> www.meta-coaching.org and at
<http://www.metacoachfoundation.org> www.metacoachfoundation.org

Neuro-Semantics launched the New Human Potential Movement in 2007, for
information about the Self-Actualization workshops, go to
<http://www.self-actualizing.org/> www.self-actualizing.org