[Neurons] Raising Talent is now available as an ebook

Tim Goodenough tim at coachingunity.co.za
Mon Nov 26 16:11:40 EST 2012

Subject: Raising Talent is now available as an ebook

From: Tim Goodenough: NS Leadership team
Email: tim at coachingunity.co.za

Earlier this year Mike Cooper and I launched our latest book, Raising
Talent: How to fast-track potential into performance. The book is a book of
3 parts. Firstly what is the latest main-stream cutting edge theory on
developing potential and understanding how talent development works? Thought
leaders such as Daniel Coyle, Malcolm Gladwell, Matthew Syed and George
Colvin feature as source information -what are they all saying, and what new
insights emerge when examining their principles and stories from a
Neuro-Semantic perspective?

The second part of the book is about Neuro-Semantic tools, processes and
techniques to break down Coaching, and more specifically Self Coaching, into
its rawest and simplest, yet still effective forms. This includes models to
fast track performance on an event basis, and models and strategies to
fast-track development over a period of time, as well as models to
fast-track learning.

The third part of the book is about how these principles would translate
into practical action steps for parents. In essence what do parents,
leaders, teachers and coaches need to know about the talent development
process and how to fast-track it.

I am delighted to share that the book is now available as an ebook. The
link to purchase the ebook is below, as well as the link to the Raising
Talent blog for more articles and resources.

If you are interested in good old fashioned paperback, the paperback link is
below too.

Meta Regards

Tim

Reviews for Raising Talent:

"As a book about performance - fast tracking potential into high
performance, this book is an excellent follow up on my book, Achieving Peak
Performance (2005) as it adds additional patterns and processes, and applies
it specifically to children, parenting, and coaching. " Dr L. Michael Hall,
Neuro-Semantics Executive Director

"Delighted to have read this book before my next expedition. Insightful,
practical and powerful. Highly recommended." Lewis Pugh - "The Human Polar
Bear" author of Achieving the Impossible

http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Title/book-M3udg_8S3EC0pjfU0SLQlw/page1.html?
utm_source=uk.shopping.com
<http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Title/book-M3udg_8S3EC0pjfU0SLQlw/page1.html
?utm_source=uk.shopping.com&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=title-Raising+Talent
+-+How+to+Fast-Track+Potential+into+Performance>
&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=title-Raising+Talent+-+How+to+Fast-Track+Potent
ial+into+Performance

www.raisingtalentthebook.com <http://www.raisingtalentthebook.com/>

Purchase Raising Talent in paperback:
http://www.kalahari.com/books/Raising-Talent-How-to-Fast-track-Potential-int
o-Performance/632/45318292.aspx

Tim Goodenough
Professional Certified Meta-Coach (PCMC)

Cell : 083 618 7454

<http://www.coachingunity.co.za/> http//www.coachingunity.co.za
<http://www.raisingtalentthebook.com> www.raisingtalentthebook.com

"While no single conversation is guaranteed to change the trajectory of a
business, a career, a marriage, or a life, any single conversation can."
Susan Scott

Member of Neuro-Semantic Leadership team
<http://www.neurosemantics.com/> http://www.neurosemantics.com/

Please note: Any rescheduling or cancelling of appointments needs to happen
48 hours before the session to avoid foreiting that session with full
payment.

<http://www.raisingtalentthebook.com/> rt long2.jpg