[SecViz] CISCO Subnet Blog Series

toby toby00 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:13:56 EDT 2009

I'd really like to see some discussion of things that go beyond the current
standard techniques.
I'm sick of treemaps and graph layouts and every method I've seen that's
included in any "business intelligence" app.
I want exploration of things like Starlight and SecureDecisions and other
similar things.

I'd also like to see discussion of the gaps in current visualization - the
things that really aren't being worked on and should be.