[geeklog-devel] Plugin Developers Handbook

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Dec 23 14:54:00 EST 2002

Has the plugin developers handbook been added to CVS in the 1.3.x tree?
If not, it probably should be (I can do it if everybody agrees)

Also, for Geeklog 2 I'd like to see this documentation augmented with a
SDK that incorporates this documentation and a real-world module that has
some exercises to be completed.  It'd be nice too, if all the code samples
in the documentation would reference actual code in which ever module we
use as the sample.  Just a forethought on that.

Thanks,