[geeklog-devel] Welcome to the Future

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Dec 23 04:58:05 EST 2002

Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com> wrote:

>Whenever they decide to finally get around to
>replying to our request on help for setting up a vhost we'll be done.

I think I've copied all the extra files (downloads, versionchecker.php,
etc.) over from gl.sf.net, so all we would need to do is import the
latest backup of the geeklog.sf.net database.

>Dirk, have you played much with http://project.geeklog.net?

Nope.

>Just
>wondering if it is good enough to start moving bugs and what not over
>from sf.net soon.

Which reminds me: We would need to update the documentation accordingly,
pointing to the new site and new mailing lists.

Anyway, I'll be offline until the weekend. Enjoy your holidays.

http://www.tinyweb.de/