[geeklog-devel] Re: And something else...

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Dec 31 09:54:55 EST 2002

That's an interesting concept.  I only worry about the accounting aspects.
We don't want to be middlemen in the money from a liability stand point.
However you could do this:

1) User registers plugin, we internally assign an account number of some
sort
2) When that registered plugin is used to print photos, that account
number would be sent over with all the transaction details to the printing
serivce.
3) The printing service would then pay the individuals and we'd get our
cut too.

--Tony